SCHEDULE FOR 2023 MASTER SAND SCULPTING COMPETITION:
- Mon. – Wed. – June 9-10-11: Massive 100 Ton Sponsor Site Created
- Wed., June 9 – Sponsors Grand Finale with a Master Group Carve.
- Thurs., Fri., & Sat., June 12-13-14 – Solo Competition $25,000 purse and entry awards as follows: First Place $6,000; Second Place $4,000; Third Place $3,000; Fourth Place $2,000. People’s Choice Award $1,000. Non-placing competitors receive $1,500. There is also a Sculptor’s Choice Award that is only a prestige award, granted by their peers, that has no monetary prize.
- Sat., June 17 – 1:00 – 3:00 PM Voting for People’s Choice Award.
- Sat., June 17 at 8:00 PM Awards Ceremony on the Sea Shell Stage. Special Fireworks Display at 9:30 PM.
- The entire area is illuminated for nightly viewing through June 25th.